- Sleek contemporary styling with brushed stainless steel and tinted ceramic glass
- Radiant infrared burner heats up fast and provides direct heat to warm people
- Wind resistance up to 12 miles per hour for uninterrupted heating
- Wall bracket houses control system away from heat and pivots heater head 25-degrees to the left and right of center
- Perfect for residential and commercial installations
The Bromic Platinum 500 Smart-Heat Gas 5 Burner Radiant Infrared Patio Heater for Natural Gas provides 39,800 BTU/hour of direct people-warming heat. It heats up fast and keeps you warm so you can enjoy your backyard grill and outdoor living spaces into the night and all year 'round. This five burner heater heats up to 200 square feet, up to 16 feet away from the heater. Bromic heaters have stylish contemporary designs that fit perfectly in backyard and restaurant patios, not like those industrial looking ones you've seen. The tinted ceramic glass creates an even level of heat emission while promoting the highest wind rating in the industry at 12 miles per hour. The heater can be wall mounted or hung from the ceiling (with optional Ceiling Post Mount). The optimum height is 8 feet from the floor to the bottom of the heater, and if the distance above the heater is less than 42-inches, or if the heater will be open to the elements, then the accessory Heat Deflector must be used. Multiple heaters can be operated from a single switch or smart control system (not included). The mounting bracket houses the control valve and module, removing them from the heat for greater life, and allows the heater to pivot left or right to direct the heat where you want it. The heater is made of stainless steel with brushed finish. Requires 120V for electronic ignition system.
Part Number: BH0110003-1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.